MCLE Credits: 1.00
Anti-SLAPP in 2019 – A Workshop Addressing New Topics to Watch for the New Year
David Coale's far-reaching litigation experience supports his consistent recognition as one of the top appellate practitioners in Texas. The only known graduate of both Harvard College and Allen High School (at the time, a small town on the far northern edge of the Dallas metro area), David approaches law in a practical way that respects history and tradition. His varied practice has taken him across Texas and the world; for example, he has organized an international mediation in London, taken depositions in Mexico City, tried a case for a month in Nueces County, and defended a pay phone operator before a Tarrant County Justice of the Peace.
Joshua Sandler is one of only 100 attorneys in the state of Texas recognized by Super Lawyers as a Top 100 Up-and-Coming Rising Star. Josh was also named to Benchmark Litigation’s Hot List, an exclusive designation of the most promising emerging talent in litigation communities in the U.S. and Canada which is given only to attorneys who have earned praise from clients and peers regarding the quality of their work. Josh obtains results quickly and efficiently. As he puts it, “I have a consistent record of success because I cut to the chase and get results by being creative with limited budgets. And I don't waste time.” Josh is a fantastic and zealous advocate and consistently obtains outstanding results for clients. He has earned the respect of his colleagues and he makes a positive impression on a jury. Josh has been involved in all aspects of litigation, including several trials and appeals. He has handled more than 200 depositions, major witnesses, the jury, and other aspects of trial.
He has represented plaintiffs and defendants in cases involving:
- Trade secret litigation and breach of non-competition agreements
- Breach of contract and commercial litigation
- Breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, tortious interference, business disparagement, defamation, and Anti-SLAPP
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Employment discrimination, wage and hour disputes, retaliation claims, wrongful discharge, negligent hiring, and other employment litigation
- Deceptive trade practices
- Breach of warranties and other commercial litigation
- Energy, oil, and gas litigation
- Personal injury defense, negligence, and premises liability
Please wait ...