2023 Education Symposium: Improving the Lives of Children Through Advocacy
- Because Jogging and Journaling Just Ain’t Enough: An Overview of the CE-CERT Model to Reduce Secondary Trauma and Burnout: Elena M. Doskey de Lobón, Ph.D.
- Student Cell Phone Searches and the Fourth Amendment: John Janssen, Esq.
- The Kids Are All Right, The Adults are Uptight; Navigating Family Law Issues Impacting Schools: Katie Anderson, Esq.
- Identifying and Reporting Bullying/Harassment: Michelle Alcala, Esq.
- Educating Students With Mental Illness: Legal & Practical Insights From The Front Lines Educating Students With Mental Illness: University of Texas At Austin School of Law Assistant Director of Student Affairs, Plano Independent School District Student, Family & Students Executive Director Jennifer Miley, and Cynthia Marcotte Stamer, Esq.
- Improving Outcomes Through Civic Engagement: Joey Rodriguez, Leadership ISD